Happy weekend! I finally saw Beauty and the Beast last night and it did not disappoint! I LOVED it! Emma Watson looked so beautiful and played the part so well! I had a little too much popcorn and sweets though…oops! #worthit
For today’s blog post I rounded up 5 spring must-haves under $50! I love finding cute, trendy, budget-friendly pieces for each season! I get so excited when I see “under $50” LOL anyone else?!
1. Gingham Cold Shoulder Top // Gingham is SO in this season!! This one is the perfect spring top! Gingham + ruffles + cold shoulder, YES please!! I ordered as soon as I found it! Only $39 you need to add this to your spring wardrobe!
2. Scalloped Faux Leather Tote // Just under $50 this tote is ahhdorable! It also comes in 4 other colors! The ivory color has baby pink lining *heart eyes!!* The blush color is perfect for spring! Def on my wishlist!
3. Raw Hem Denim Shorts // Cut-offs are a must-have for spring! So is the color white! Put the two together you have the cutest white denim cut-offs for only $39!! You need these cute shorts!
4. Decker Lace-Up Sandals // One of the cutest spring sandal is currently 15% percent off making them a little less than $50! I love the cutouts and lace-up detail! The stacked heel makes them super comfy and easy to walk in! They come in this cute neutral color + 3 other colors! All sizes are available right now too #score!
5. Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses // These rose gold sunnies are ONLY $12!! If you’re like me and love all things rose gold this budget-friendly pair is a must-have for sure!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you love these finds as much as I do and found some affordable spring pieces to add to your wishlist or wardrobe! Happy shopping 🙂 Have a fun and safe weekend babes!
Follow along on Instagram: @moreofmorg