Happy Saturday sweet friends! Sephora’s bi-annual VIB sale is finally here! I know how overwhelming Sephora can be if you are just browsing around swatching 23 different things wondering, “What the heck should I get?!” Today I rounded up my top 7 must-haves and shared the 7 products currently on my wishlist! I hope this helps and gives you some ideas when shopping this amazing sale! Here’s all the important stuff: Beauty Insiders get 10% off with code BISPRING, VIB gets 15% off with code VIBSPRING and VIB Rouge gets 15% off with code ROUGESPRING. The sale ends 4/23 for Beauty Insiders and 4/24 for VIB/VIB Rouge! Happy shopping 🙂
1. Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment // Hands down the best mask for clearing up blemishes! I love this magical product so much and even though it’s pricey it lasts me a few months! Now is the perfect time to buy it because you save about $6 (Beauty Insiders) and $10 (VIB/VIB Rouge) on the full size OR if you just want to try it out there’s also a more affordable travel size! Check it out it’s a holy grail product for me!!
2. Nars Audacious Lipstick ‘Anna’ // I’m not going to lie I was very hesitant to buy this lipstick because I mean come on $34 for ONE lipstick is a little outrageous! BUT.. I loved this shade sooo much it’s the most gorgeous smokey rose color with a hint of purple I seriously had to have it! And I was so right the formula is amazinggg it’s so creamy and non-drying on the lips and the staying power lasts hours! This is considered a beauty splurge for me because I could go to the drugstore and buy about 5 lipsticks for that price, but I wouldn’t get the same amazing quality. Quality > quantity! The sleek matte black packaging and magnetic closure is also an added touch! I feel like now during the sale is the perfect time to splurge on that lipstick you’ve been eyeing, treat yo’ self girl!
3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlight ‘Champagne Pop’ // I’m obsessed with Jaclyn Hill and I love a good highlight (who doesn’t?! ;)) so when she collabed with Becca Cosmetics to create this beauty I haddd to have it! This highlighter is seriously my fave makeup product and I don’t say that lightly! It’s perfection in a pan! I try other highlighters and find myself always coming back to this one so that says something! A little goes a longgg way so it will last for a while! If you don’t have it in your life already YOU NEED IT! You will fall in love! <3
4. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel // This product comes in a lotion or gel form, but if you have combo to oily skin like me the gel is great! I really love that Clinique is fragrance-free, oil free, dermatologist developed and noncomedogenic. If you are prone to breakouts and have oily skin you understand the nervousness of trying a new skincare product! I’m happy to say that this one did not break me out, absorbed into the skin fast, didn’t leave a greasy residue & helped with dry patches! Check, check & check! I’ve been using it for a little over a year now and love it! If you are combo to oily and on the hunt for a good moisturizer def check this one out! (P.S. It comes in 3 sizes: 0.5 oz./$5, 1.7 oz./$14.50, 4.2 oz./ $27 + up to $15 off during the sale!)
5. Cover Fx Perfect Setting Powder // I have tried many different setting powders (Make Up Forever, Laura Mercier, Rcma and Coty Airspun from the drugstore) but I was still on the hunt for one without talc. So about a month ago I found this one and recently Tarte came out with a setting powder without talc that I bought, but haven’t tried yet (So I don’t know how the two compare) I can tell you that compared to the others mentioned earlier this setting powder is the best!! I swear it makes my skin looked airbrushed and keeps it skin matte! I didn’t like how some of the other powders made my skin look dry and crepe-y especially under my eyes when I would bake! This one does not it is amazing!
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz // There’s not much to say about this product other than it is the BEST eyebrow pencil! The ultra slim tip makes it easy to fill in those sparse spots without overdoing it and gives you a natural-looking brow. There’s also a spoolie on the opposite side that makes it SO convenient. I just love the formula it’s the perfect amount of creamy + non-drying! You gotta try it your brows will thank you 😉
7. Foreo Luna 2 // I talked about this gem in my last beauty post that you can check out if you want to read more about it! This facial brush is an investment, but totally worth it for your skin!! In my opinion, it’s better than the Clarisonic (For one you don’t have to spend more money on the refillable brush heads) If you are a beauty insider you save $20 and if you are VIB or VIB Rouge you save $30!! I think during a sale like this is the best time to invest in this skin-changing product!
1. Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1 // My hair is straight and because it is it tends to be flat and lifeless LOL seriously though. If you have straight flat hair you know how difficult it can be to get volume!! I’ve heard so many good things about this product that it gives intense volume, texture, fullness and absorbs light oils sooo I’m excited to put it to the test!
2. Make Up For Ever Pro Bronze Fusion Bronzer // This waterproof bronzer has been on my wishlist for awhile now and with summer coming up it’s the perfect time to buy it! I’ve heard that you can’t overdo it with this bronzer because it’s lightweight and gives the skin a healthy sunkissed glow so I’m all about that!!
3. Sephora Favorites Kits // I loveee these kits from Sephora! They have some really good ones out right now too! The Sun Safety Kit looks so good and is perfect for summer! It’s a 15 piece set that has sunscreen, self-tanning and bronzer products + a cute travel bag to hold everything! As I’m writing this I just realized the lippie kit sold out… 🙁 But, the Perfume Travel Sampler looks amazing! You get 6 samples of popular scents and the best part: choose your favorite and take the scent certificate to a Sephora store to redeem for a travel size bottle for free!! This specific kit is $25 ($48 value) + up to 15% off. That’s a steal!
4. Nars Lip Gloss ‘Chelsea Girls’ // Every time I go to buy this popular lip gloss it’s sold out! I love a glossy lip gloss like these high shine finish ones and this specific shade is such a pretty pink! It’s currently in stock and on sale so of course I had to get it!
5. Benefit Cosmetics Dandelion Dew Baby-Pink Liquid Blush // I’m in love with the dandelion boxed blush I seriously have been using it every day for a few months now! It’s the prettiest shade of light pink glow on the cheeks AKA it gives my face life! The liquid blush looks just as amazing and perfect for those “no makeup makeup lit from within” days! I have to have it for summer!!
6. Diorskin Forever Perfect Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 35 // Yet again another recommendation from the beautiful Jaclyn Hill! Of course you see the name Dior you know it’s going to be pricey! She said this new foundation makes her face look poreless and people were asking her what her skincare routine was and it was really THIS foundation! UH, SOLD! It claims to leave a luminous matte finish and flawless correction. What’s really intriguing is that it’s enriched with Poreless Effect skincare essence claiming that the skin’s texture will look more refined with each wear. Sounds like a magical potion in a bottle to me + it has SPF 35!! I’m so excited to see if it really is as amazing as it claims to be! Fingers crossed!
7. Touch In Sol Metallist Liquid Foil & Glitter Eye Shadow Duo // This duo looks so gorgeous and super pigmented! I love the gold shade ‘Eldora’ the best! I think this would look so pretty for date night or special occasions!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a great weekend and fun shopping the sale! 🙂
Follow along on Instagram: @moreofmorg