Hi, friends! The best sale of the year is almost here!! Only 5 days away! I’m always posting deals and sales, but this one is like no other! I get SO excited for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale because it’s seriously like Christmas in July! Last year was my first year shopping the sale and let me tell you it was crazy! I wasn’t blogging then, but I scored some of the best deals for fall! You DEF do not want to miss this amazing sale and I’m here to tell you all about it and why it’s the best sale EVER!
What is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale also referred to as the #NSale, is unique because it’s the only sale where you get amazing deals on new items for fall ’17! There are major markdowns on some of the best brands (even some designer!) There’s no promo code either, the sale price is marked right under the original price! You can expect women’s clothes, workout wear, shoes, bags, accessories, even makeup! Men’s and kids are also included. Unlike the usual sales where the retailer discounts the item at a low price to try to get it off the shelves, the #NSALE features brand new arrivals at super sale prices!! Things fly off the shelves like hot cakes!! Nordstrom has their half-yearly sales, but the anniversary sale doesn’t even compete with it or any other sales of the year! It’s that A M A Z I N G! You can check out the sale catalog HERE to get a sneak peak of the amazing deals!
When is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
- The sale starts July 21st and ends August 6th. Prices go back up on August 7th. Early Access starts July 13th.
What is Early Access?
- Nordstrom card holders get early access to the #NSale on July 13th-July 20th. So if you are a card holder you get to shop the sale a week before it opens up to the public! This is important because items sell out SO fast (sometimes even on the first day!!) so having a Nordstrom card allows you to get the items that you want, hopefully, before they sell out! If you’re not a cardholder you have to apply by July 9th so I would suggest doing it today! Click HERE to sign up it’s fast and easy! I have the Nordstrom debit card (which they, unfortunately, don’t offer anymore..) BUT I would for sure recommend you still get the card! Even if you only use it for the anniversary sale because there’s nothing worse than realllly wanting that cute bag or jeans that are on major sale only to find out they are sold out or don’t have your size available when you are finally able to shop the sale on July 21st!
How do I get a Nordstrom Card?
- Nordstrom offers two types of credit cards, the Nordstrom retail or the Visa Signature. With the Nordstrom retail card, you earn two points per dollar spent in stores and online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and Trunk Club. You get the same benefits with the Visa Signature plus you get one point earned per dollar spent everywhere else Visa credit cards are accepted. You can apply for a Nordstrom card HERE and in order to get early access, you have to sign up for a card by July 9th which is tomorrow so don’t wait hurry and apply now! If approved, you can sign in to access your card online and start shopping right away. Plus, get a $20 bonus Note when you spend $100 at Nordstrom with your new Nordstrom card the day you’re approved. Enjoy the benefits of being a Nordstrom cardholder. There are no annual fees and you get 24/7 Nordstrom customer service. You’re probably thinking, “I don’t want another credit card” or “Credit cards scare me” but, it’s KEY to shop the anniversary sale because you get early access! Know your limit and stick to it so that you don’t have to worry about spending too much or spending money you don’t have!
How do I shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
- The sale can get extremely overwhelming…but, that’s why I’m here to help! I’ll be up all night on the 13th shopping the sale and finding all of the best deals for ya’ll! There will be a new post up that morning with a huge sale roundup + you can expect A LOT of other posts during the 3 weeks of the sale! & make sure you also check Instagram @moreofmorg because I’m sure I’ll be posting lots on there as well! Subscribe to my blog (on the right sidebar if you’re on a computer OR scroll to the very bottom of my blog if you’re on a mobile device) so that you won’t miss all of the amazing-ness that will be happening! Trust me, you do not want to miss out on this sale!!
Why should I shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
- Now’s the best time to start adding some pieces to your fall wardrobe! Go through your closet and see what you need for fall first. Are your boots worn out? Do you need a new jacket? Could you use new basic tees? Then think about what you might want to add to your closet this year! Maybe you want to try out a leather jacket? Or splurge on a new bag! Also now’s the perfect time to do some early Christmas shopping!! Make a list of all those things so you’ll be ready to shop with a plan!
- BUY! If you see an item that you love buy it right away!! I don’t say that lightly! It probably will sell out and you don’t want to risk it! If you are unsure about sizing and you don’t live near a Nordstrom store buy both sizes just to be safe and don’t worry Nordstrom has free shipping + free returns all the time! If you live near a Nordstrom store you can choose the in-store pickup option which allows you to pick up your items that same day!
- SHOP EARLY & SHOP FAST! Like I mentioned above it really pays off to sign up for a Nordstrom card! You’re going to want to shop the first day of early access (July 13th) to make sure you get what you want before it sells out!
- MAKE A LIST & SHOP SMART! Know what you’re looking for ahead of time so that you can quickly add it to your cart and check out! Having a plan will make the sale less overwhelming! Make sure you know your budget before you shop and stick to your list so that you don’t overspend! That bag might be calling your name and marked down to an amazing price, but it won’t pay your rent! LOL
Here’s what I’m looking to add to my fall wardrobe:
- New pair of booties + a nice pair of over the knee boots
- Leather jacket + a neutral cardigan
- Zella workout leggings
- Basic tees
- A good quality bag I can wear all season long
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you found this very helpful and are excited as I am to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in less than a week!! 🙂